<About the product>
- The edge of the fabric has given an interlock finishing touch.
- Due to linen’s distinctive texture, different color thread, or a ball of thread can be mixed into the fabric. That is not a product defection.
- There can be differences in actual size.
- There can be wrinkles when delivered.
- When cleaning, we recommend hand wash with 30 degrees lukewarm water or dry cleaning.
- Use enough water when hand washing. If you dewater right after the washing, it can prevent the fabric from getting stains.
- Due to the nature of linen, do not use bleach or softener. Dry flat in the shade after squeezing out the water gently.
- Iron at low temperature on the surface with no illustration printed.
- Iron in a short time and iron out wrinkles with spray water to smooth the crease.
- Warmgrey Tail isn’t responsible for any product damage due to the wrong method of cleaning.
- You can use a thumbtack, magic tape for fabrics, curtain rod and rings, and curtain rails to hang the fabric.