DEAHAN TEA SET
Enjoy the combinations of leaf tea, powdered tea, tea bags, and green tea salts.
Not only enjoy the tea as a leaf or powder, different types of teas in the set can also be used in other recipes.
Experience the Korean tea ceremony called 'Da-do' with the tea whisk as well.
1. Type: Leaf tea
2. Description: The green tea leaves are harvested when it is full of Catechin in early May.
● Tasting Note: Mint, Sweet Potato, Cashew Nuts
- After the smooth flavors, it finishes off with a fresh minty flavor.
● Color of Tea
- Blueish-emerald color
- Chocolate, Meat, sandwich
4. How to drink
- When brewing leaf tea, use the tea fabric or tea infuser.
- Can also be brewed directly without any infusers or fabric.
1. Type: Tea bag
- The finest tea made with only a small fraction of young tea leaves picked each year.
- Pure 100% green tea without grain.
● Tasting Note
- Steamed chestnuts, the scent of a flower, and vanilla
- Fresh taste with a chestnut scent, considered the best flavor of green tea.
● T Leveling
-Relax during the day(Catechin + Caffeine) and night(Theanine)
-Catechin level: Low
-Caffeine level: Medium
-Theanine level: Medium
4. How to enjoy
The tea bag is easy to enjoy anywhere. Convenient to carry around and drink at home.
1. Type: Powdered Tea
This freeze-dried powdered tea has a fresh fruit scent with a charming finish.
● Flavor & Taste
- Neat: Mild and Neat Flavor
- Fruit Flavor: Refreshing Fruit Scent
- Rich taste: Strong matcha flavor with rich taste in just a small amount
● Special & Fresh
- Fresh tea is grown in Boseong green tea field by pesticide-free, harmless cultivation method
- 100% pure matcha with no additives
Can be mixed with various recipes such as latte, Icecream, Cocktail, ade, etc.
Vanilla Ice Cream with powdered matcha tea on top was once a thing in Korea.
Cha-seon (Matcha Whisk)
- Tea ceremony tool to help powdered matcha dissolve in water and create a soft foam.
- Make your prep time even more peaceful with a whisk.
2. How to use
- Before use, soak the whisks in warm water to allow the curls to be flexible.
- Add matcha powder and water to a bowl, and gently mix with wrist snap using the whisk.
- After use, rinse with clean water and dry well.
- Store in a cool, ventilated place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Green Tea Salt
Specialty-grade, Green tea salt made with pesticide-free tea.
Try cooking with steaks, porks, and grilled fish with this salt!
- About 158 sheets of tea leaves are contained in one bottle of green tea powder.
- This salt was refined with the Korean traditional method, which has no bitter taste.
- No artificial additives.
- No microplastics, impurities, or harmful microorganisms.